Friday, September 7, 2012

It's Time To Get My Wreath Hat On

Oh snap!  Summer's over already and the kids are back in school.  That means it is time to get serious about firing up the glue gun.
I hit a fabulous estate sale today that promised lots of vintage ornaments and it did deliver.  My haul topped off my bin of vintage ornies to overflowing conditions.

I'm working away on new wreath creations and should have some available for purchase soon. 
If you want to be notified by email in advance of exactly when that will be you can join my mailing list by following the link in the upper right corner of this blog.

1 comment:

goo gerber said...

What is the price range of your wreaths? I am on the mailing list already. Also WHERE do I buy the wreaths when they are released? Thanks! Alison